233,769 total views,  406 views today

Questions on how to Add Images or Videos to your post? Click Here

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumMocs: Dioramasplans to make "Waffles Arms"
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

plans to make "Waffles Arms"

I am planning to start making my own line of custom lego accessories such as weapons and tools entirely made of wood and Metals such as tin, aluminium, and Hardwoods or Softwoods, I am currently testing which materials to use to avoid damaging or scratching the ABS plastic pieces that lego mainly uses.

I'm going out of my way to use these materials as a great alternative to plastic pieces and expensive printed brickarm pieces that are starting to get into fashion. furthermore a more realistic look.

this sounds interesting will buy 😮

Dude that would be amazing! Definitely post some here! and feel free to post on the User Classifieds 🙂 

Medical and stances are done for the good and vital paths for the satisfaction of all members. The change of the terms and 123 help has culminated in the confirmation for paths. The struggle is opened in the mid of the scores and changes with the provision for all goals. the matter is diffused with the helping hand and all authentic means and concerns for the connectivity in this form and constituents for the future forms for society.

Mystery Minifigure Acccessories and Weapons - Gold MEGA…. ... ZHX Weapon Box Pack Military Army Set Parts Gun Accessories Building Blocks Brick Kits Toys. ... Lingxuinfo Military Army Weapons and Accessories Set, 500Pcs Weapon Accessories Block….
by Followers Australia

The Best Site to Buy Instagram followers UK Real & Active and free likes and views, comments cheap. Instant delivery and 24/7 customer support. by epicfollowers

Uploaded files:
  • 105316701_gettyimages-1032529402.jpg

We re providing the UK based Instagram Followers, Video Views and satisfying daily 1000 s customers Buy Instagram Followers UK and Likes from £0.99

Buy Instagram Auto Views UK

Uploaded files:
  • elevated-view-professional-camera-colored-background_23-2148038975.jpg

Zombie Gunship Survival is one Of the more unique shooting games among the. Technically, it's really a first person shooter. Nevertheless, you are mounted in a helicopter and you are gunning down hordes of New Free Shooting Games from the atmosphere. The interesting Vintage graphics blended with the oddly satisfying action creates some thing somewhat different in the genre. Some of the game features consist of various types of zombies, an tower defense and plan game element to the mechanics, and tons of stuff to unlock. This match needed a small shaky beginning, however it seems to be from the zone now.